Designed by David Ritch and Mark Saffell of 5D Studio
Diverse and purposeful in nature, Hush offers a sense of privacy in open spaces, fulfills standard lounge seating requirements, and when combined with connecting tables, becomes a modular oasis of form and function. Collection includes private (high back) and public (low back) lounge chairs, straight and quarter-round connecting tables, optional accessories as well as accompanying benches.
• Lounge chairs available in private (high back) and public (low back) models.
• Private units measure 45-1/2"ќ in height to provide conversation intimacy and a reduction in overall sounds.
• Public and private models offered individually or in modular combinations with armless, right-end, left-end and corner lounge units.
• Public units configurable with three sizes of connecting tables: 12"ќ wide, 23"ќ wide and quarter-round. Finishes include beech veneer, laminate and Corian® selections.
• Optional accessories include cup-holder and side-mount power units.
• Polished aluminum, metallic silver or satin black fixed leg finish options.
• Legs feature 1"ќ maximum height adjustability for leveling purposes.
• Modular combinations connected with leg mounting bracket.
• SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
• Accompanying lounge seating as well as meeting tables available.
• Lounge starting COM list price = $1,365.
• Table starting list price = $945.