Designed by David Ritch and Mark Saffell of 5D Studio
Embracing the casual meeting concept, as well as the traditional notion of waiting or purely getting quality time alone, Nios is a captivating presence and a destination worth reaching. An artistic silhouette, together with a signature metal accent featured between the seat and back are but a few of its defining qualities, while book rack and rotating tablet accessory options add both functionality and versatility. A figure of beauty, Nios serves all purposes in comfort for today's ever-changing environments.
• Mid and high back models available with metal swivel or sled base, as well as wood legs.
• 4-prong swivel pedestal base manufactured in aluminum with auto-return feature as standard.
• Sled base manufactured in 1/2"ќ diameter steel rod and comes standard with clear glides.
• Sled and swivel pedestal base available in standard and premium metal finish selections.
• Wood legs offered in beech, walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom wood finishes.
• Metal accent featured between seat and back.
• Optional under seat book rack features 3"ќ height clearance.
• Rotating tablet available in veneer, laminate, Corian® and back-painted glass.
• SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
• Corresponding guest seating, benches, ottoman, meeting and occasional tables also offered.
• Starting COM list price = $1,513.